It’s been a really fun, really exciting week:
- Launched the R.O.A.R. Squad (Rescue Owners Are Rockin’) and I am super pumped by how many people have already signed up.
- My husband went along with me putting him up as the first R.O.A.R. Squad member…
- … and Jim was the first member who actually had a choice in the matter.
- Amy and Rod were next, although Rod was conspicuously MIA in the photo,
- And Ashley and Oly won us over with their snuggle pic.
- It was Earth Day- Mickey (kind of) did his part
- I shared with you the mysteries of how I choose wine…
In other news, Fido & Wino finally has a Facebook page!
Coming up this week on the ROAR Squad:
- And hold onto your hats you kooky cat people… some fuzzy felines will be gracing these blog pages!
Also, April is National Adopt a Greyhound Month- if you know of someone with an adopted greyhound I would really love to have them part of the R.O.A.R. Squad to call attention to the importance of providing a home for these sweet, gentle pooches. I know April is almost out, but we’ll have as many as we can in April and after that of course too!
Wishing you a super wicked week.