badass softie

Don’t let his super-tough spikey collar fool you. Mickey really is a marshmallowy sweetheart.

In this shot he is sleeping on Kayloo‘s butt. How tough can he possibly be?

More Mickey photos HERE and HERE and HERE.

12 Responses to “badass softie”

1. april says:

I kind of love Mickey. And how his spikey nose hairs coordinate with his spikey collar. 🙂

2. HAHAHAHA! No doggie with a face like that could POSSIBLY be as tough as that collar is implying! 😉

*kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

Looks like Mickey is dreaming a little in that photo. Either that or he had a sense of that camera in his face 🙂 Adorable and no way something that adorable could be very tough 😉

4. Heather says:

heehee! Too cute!

5. What an ADORABLE pooch! I love shaggy dogs. They always have the best temperaments. Mickey is so handsome he should be in show business!

6. Jen says:

OMG your Mickey is a badass!! and a snuggle bum:)
    Seriously I would love to snuggle up with him on the couch, spikey collar and all!

7. Wow! Your doggie pics are really nice! I particularly love cow-spotty Kayloo and your summer, summer dog.

Have a happy day 🙂

8. Peggy says:

Happiness is a sleepy puppy!

9. @April- His whiskers do match his collar, that’s true!

@Fiona- Every now and then he would like you *think* he’s uber tough 🙂

@April- Thank you (as if I had anything to do with it ;))

@Kim- I’d say he knew I was there. I sat there & waited for him to fall asleep 😉

@Heather- Thanks!

@Gloria- Omg I TOTALLY with you! And he should MAKE US MILLIONS.

@Jen- Sometimes that spkey collar gets me in the leg, actually 😉

@Georgia- Thank you so much, glad you like them!

@Peggy- And a quiet puppy… and one that isn’t bugging me… and one who isn’t bugging his sister… and… 😉

He’s so stinking cute. I want one 😉

Kari

11. Abigail says:

How can you resist petting that sweet little head!!!!