the r.o.a.r. squad, baby!

May’s masthead brought to you by…

THE R.O.A.R. SQUAD, BABY!

In honour of completing the April 2010- April 2011 R.O.A.R. Squad project of finding at least one rescue owner from every state, province and territory in the U.S. and Canada (+ some wonderful members from overseas!), this month’s masthead features a few of the 100+ smiling faces who have taken part.

Good lookin’ group, right?

Read more about the R.O.A.R. Squad: Rescue Owners Are Rockin!, meet all the R.O.A.R. Squad members and stay tuned for more R.O.A.R. Squad fun!

May 2011 Masthead (click to see full size):

11 Responses to “the r.o.a.r. squad, baby!”

Awesome! One day I’ll learn how to be as creative. One day… :-)

2. Maggie says:

YAY!!! Congratulations on completing your incredible, inspiring, year-long awesomeness!

3. Carrie Boyko says:

I used to write for a local blog that used a seasonal header. I liked the idea but have not been brave enough to try it on my site. Not to mention that it’s a lot of work. You rock!

4. Stephanie says:

Hi Shauna,

I’m with Innova Natural Pet Food, and we love the blogs you write about pets. I’d be pleased to have you join our Innova blogger outreach program. In an effort to spread the word about Innova and its availability in more stores than ever before, we’re gearing up to provide sample kits to selected bloggers with some exciting Innova goodies like free product coupons!

If you’re interested in receiving this sample, as well as additional information and potential future partnership opportunities with Innova and the other brands owned by our parent company Natura Pet Products, like EVO and California Natural, please contact me at marketing@naturapet.com.

I hope to hear from you!

Best regards,

Stephanie on behalf of Innova Natural Pet Food

5. Trude says:

So awesome! Yay us!

6. @Kristine- Picnik.com can make anyone creative :)

@Maggie- Congratulations to you and all *your* awesomeness! Thanks so much for taking part!

@Carrie- Thank you! :) I kind of missed April because… I was slacking I guess. Whoops! Here’s to more consisten masthead updates!

@Heather- Merci!

@Trude- Yeah you guys! :)

7. AHAHAH! Thanks for adding Oly and I to the header! And thank you for spreading the word about rescue animals. We need more people like you in this world.

8. @Ashley- You’re very welcome! I’m now adding y’all to Alaska… ;)

9. Pup Fan says:

I’m really digging your new banner!

10. @Pup- Thank you so much!