As you know, John and I didn’t find out the gender of our baby at our 18 week ultrasound. Are you good at predicting the sex of the baby? Can you tell just by looking?
What do you think John and I will have, a boy or a girl?
Some details based on what people have asked me that apparently contribute to whether this babe could be a boy or a girl:
- John and I have no idea- we thought a boy at first but now our premonitions aren’t talking to us
- we’ve had a girl’s name for a long time but had a much tougher time with boy’s names
- I’ve been craving more sweet than savoury throughout the pregnancy
- my complexion has improved over the last 9 months
- babe’s heartrate has been above 140 and also around 130
Here are photos of my belly over the last few weeks. More photos if you need ’em via the links at the bottom of this post.
Predict away! I look forward to reading your thoughts in the comments! If you have a theory, let me know why you think we’re having a boy or girl: Is it how I’m carrying? The size of my bump? The way the stars are aligned?
More belly bump pics:
37 weeks pregnant (full term, baby)
36 weeks pregnant (needle)
35 weeks pregnant (inappropriate maternity wear)
34 weeks pregnant (being pregnant is weird)
33 weeks pregnant (spanxy)
32 weeks pregnant (time flying)
31 weeks pregnant (emotional rollercoaster)
30 weeks pregnant- no photos! I missed it! Ack!
29 weeks pregnant (fitness edition)
28 weeks pregnant (bring, do, take & an ode to accepting help)
27 weeks pregnant (christmas edition)
26 weeks pregnant (psychedelic tool edition)
25 weeks pregnant (clean freak)
23 weeks pregnant (the meltdown)
22 weeks pregnant (grand canyon edition)
All “Bambino” related posts